How do we use the information you give us?
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account we may disclose your details to our third party payment providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- To inform you by post, email or other available means of products, services, promotions and special offers.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
We will never disclose your details to third parties.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes. If you are registered with My Details, you may change this option at any time. You can also unsubscribe by emailing us. Please ensure you list all the email and postal addresses you have given us in the past. Alternatively, write to us at: Walsh Chiropody / Podiatry, 329 Chester Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, B36 0JG
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
- You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled in order to allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
At Walsh Chiropody / Podiatry we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
When you place your order, you are transferred to a Secure third party payment processing website. The payment website software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.